Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Bittersweet Christmas

Merry Christmas to all!

I awake with a heavy heart, as my grandmother passed away unexpectedly on Christmas eve. I am in Chicago, spending Christmas with Chad. Today, I will continue to keep my family in my thoughts and prayers as we all get through this together.

To Grandma Pratt: May you rest in peace with no pain, no suffering. Just peace. May we meet again, yet until then I will continue to make you proud. I love you dearly.


I plan to take a break from my blog and will return in the new year refreshed. Until then, be blessed and love hard...


1 comment:

  1. I’ve always been a big fan of wrapping lights around things but usually I do it around these large Christmas tree candles I have. Look around your home to find something.
    christmas lights and more

    ReplyDelete